- 20 Jan 2020
Here’s How to Use WhatsApp on PC – WhatsApp is an instant messaging application founded by Brian Acton and Jan Koum. The application, which was launched in 2009, is a messaging application whose popularity has been increasing every year on various platforms. Updated features in the WhatsApp application, making this application more comfortable and attractive to be a mainstay when sending messages.
One WhatsApp feature that might be very useful for you is the WhatsApp web. WhatsApp web is WhatsApp that is used through your PC or laptop. Although this feature was launched in 2015, there are still many smartphone versions of WhatsApp users who don’t know how to use WhatsApp on a PC or laptop.
For those of you who don’t know how to use WhatsApp on a PC or laptop, let’s look at the following steps.
How to use WhatsApp on a PC or Laptop
The launch of the WhatsApp web in 2015 is certainly very helpful for users of this instant messaging application. If you are among those who are lazy to use electronic messaging services or email, WhatsApp web can be an alternative for sending documents.
Uploading, downloading and storing documents in the form of pdf, doc, pptx, jpg, png, etc., will be easier and more practical, because you don’t need to move files from PC to smartphone or vice versa. Of course, this will make your work more quickly completed.
Before using WhatsApp web on your PC or laptop, there are several steps you must do first. Here are the steps:
1. Prepare the Device
Devices that must be prepared to use WhatsApp web are PC and Smartphone, make sure they are connected to the internet network
2. Open the WhatsApp webpage
To use WhatsApp web, you don’t need to download and install the application on a PC, all you need to do is open the www.web.whatsapp.com page on your PC if the PC and internet network is ready
3. Scan QR Code
After the page opens, you will be confronted with a QR code and you are asked to scan it with your smartphone, here’s how:
- Before scanning, don’t forget to click the box that says “Keep me signed in” or “Keep me logged in”, which is under the QR code
- Open the WhatsApp Application on your smartphone, click on the top right corner menu symbolized by a dot
- Click on the WhatsApp web menu and your smartphone’s camera will open to start scanning the QR code on your PC.
- After a successful scan, you can immediately use the WhatsApp web service on your PC.
Things to Look For When Using WhatsApp Web on a PC
That’s how to use WhatsApp web on PC. Make sure, you also recognize the following when you use WhatsApp web.
- Using your WhatsApp account on the WhatsApp web, it can only be done on one computer. This policy is carried out, of course, in order to protect the privacy and security of your message.
- When using WhatsApp web, make sure your smartphone is constantly connected to the internet and also the WhatsApp application. Otherwise, WhatsApp web will not be able to connect.
- To avoid misuse of your WhatsApp messages, don’t forget to log out WhatsApp web from PC. To log out, you just click the menu button next to your profile photo, then click logout.
- If you have logged out and want to log back in, you can start the steps on using whatspps on PC from the start
How? Already understand how to use WhatsApp on a PC? Easy enough right? Good luck!
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/wwwroot/findpricetag.net/wp-content/themes/psp/inc/frontend.php on line 172